Originally Posted By: aquashankar
Originally Posted By: BobKay

I am DEEPLY sorry that you were not previously informed that I am a jerk, and I almost never mean what I way. I am frequently a sarcastic, sometimes mean-spirited, contrary asshole, but never without the intent of someone getting a laugh. And, yes, I confess as well, that I have sacrificed many good souls for a laugh; sometimes even mass-sacrifice for a single laugh.

I am a very bad person and unworthy of your totally genuine approach.

I have had more than one (always) fun and informative conversation with Alan. He never, ever said that the recording of any music or any artist would damage any Axiom speaker. I do think he forgot about Celine Dion and Geddy Lee though, but that's just because, like him, he thinks they're Canadian. I've read that they were both grown from pods.

BobKay, I do believe there is no need for you to be deeply sorry. I had a good laugh myself at your post. We are all entitled to our views and sarcasm keeps things lively. In fact, extreme views on a topic make us see two sides of the same coin.

Trust me, I have seen truly "bad persons" when I experienced the gulf war first hand. You come across as an honest person who has the guts to be open on a forum.

Grown from pods? smile

I also got the joke you made about someone's music damaging a speaker. Just wanted to know what your opinion was. I do not know who Geddy Lee is but I am going to listen to some of his/her music now to see what you are talking about. Cheers.

Great, aqua! Just wanted you to be in-the-know. Hope you can visit more often!

If you have spent your whole life in India, then, for real, your English composition; spelling, grammar, vocabulary, phrasing, content, etc. is excellent! I only wish that our Southern and Mid-western U.S. friends could do as well. (Ha! You all thought I was going to say, "Virginian," didn't you?, but that's not really English now, is it?)

In the 1980's, in some U.S. circles, the name of your city meant "super, super cool."

"Man, dem wheels is hyperbad!

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.