Originally Posted By: dakkon
Originally Posted By: Crimson Wrath
When the LFRs first came out in their first year there only seemed to be a small handful of people that actually had them and would discuss about them on forums.

I've got the second pair of LFR's. I try to help when i can. but, honestly... I haven't seen too many questions in regards to the LFR's.. Now that the M100's are out, maybe there will be a bit more questions like Howard's. Granted, i can't speak to a direct comparison between the M100 vs LFR's (however, Ian.. if you're reading this, ill take a pair of M100's you've got my address smile ). But, for a while i did essentially have a pair of M100's, when my DSP was getting upgraded (the rear drivers were not working, just the front ones). So, i can semi speak to a direct comparison. Even though it would be a loose comparison...

Yeah I remember you talking about your LFRs here and other forums a while back. I remember I think on AVS where you were questioned even from the mods on why you got Axiom over Wilsons, and why you were using Krell for Axiom as it seemed overkill. Lots of Axiom bashing over there and Audioholics, but you kept to your guns if I recall.

M60|VP150|2xQS8|PSA XS30+Epik Empire|Pioneer Kuro 6010FD|PS3|Denon AVR-X4000|Parasound 5250v.2|