This is what I was shooting for. I wanted people to know what my experiences were in the real world. I have owned a lot of high powered or big speakers but if I really pushed them even with a really clean track, I was always on the volume up and down to save the weaker drivers. I don't have that problem with the Axioms they just take it and don't distort as much at high volume. I like that they are transparent, It forces me to listen to better quality music and if they can take me pounding on them for over a year they are good. I have 2 kids and I don't get to crank my system very much anymore but when I do Im up all night sending it the tracks that will push it to the limits. I am Canadian and I love a good product from North America, I have auditioned my speakers to many people and they can't believe their ears. I have listened to better speakers than what Axiom has to offer but they are out of reach for the average person and it boils down to what you like? I don't like crossovers that cover up bad recordings. I have found when testing speakers you need to play a bad track then a good track, some speakers will make a bad track sound good but they will make a good track sound ok, others will make a good track sound good but a bad track sound horrible and I think a lot of people were fooled by Axiom by playing bad tracks and thinking the speakers sounded bad because their poor recording from an iphone compressed 2 or more times made the song sound weak.

Last edited by huskydave; 05/28/14 01:31 AM.