Craig,
Ajax has it correct.
I was being more general and not specific to that exact AVS post. As you noted though, there is a reason why those posts get deleted by moderators and i applaud it when it happens. Axiom is a bit more frugal in the post deletion but any complaints to Amie are reviewed and she has recently just clipped some of the posts from the most recent controversial discussion where insults were coming in every second line.

It is pure human nature to enjoy watching conflict.
Have you ever seen a nature show that only had 8 hours of a lion sitting in the grass lazing all day? That is the reality of it. But of course, humans find it boring.
Can you imagine how many hours/miles of wildlife photography needs to actually be taken to piece together even 20 minutes of video to keep a human viewer interested in such content?
I guess i'm just getting tired of reading/hearing/seeing people fight. It is petty and depressing. My cynical side (and scientifically informed opinion) says we are still on course to destroy our own planet rather effectively within the next 150 years.
Enjoy your speakers while you've got them! Your grandkids may not get the chance.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."