I live in the downtown Toronto area and was wondering if anyone would let me audition their version 4 of the M22 speakers? It is more a case of "In Ian's/Andrew's ears I trust", as I am completely happy with my M22ti (Version 1 ??). Each time I've upgraded the source (most recently with a Bit Perfect computer based audio), I've been impressed at how the the revealing nature of M22ti and how well it stands up to high priced gear exhibited at audio shows over the last decade. The new tweeter (and woofer) piqued my interest as they seem to have evolved out of the recent Bryston collaboaration which are being widely and warmly received/reviewed....in doubt...due to Axiom's experience: I felt the Axioms, within their LF response limits, sounded better than about 90% better than most of the gear at the recent 2014 TAVES audio show. It would be ideal if I could plug them into my system but I am not opposed to lugging my gear over (compact amp and source) and perhaps even my M22ti. Thanx in advance.

Ray

Last edited by PeAK; 12/16/14 08:32 PM.