Hey Ananth, sorry for the late reply its difficult for me to keep in touch with the forum during the day.

Unfortunately, I haven't had an opportunity to listen to the EP350. The EP500 and 600's have just come out so it will take time before there are professional reviews or comparisons from people that have heard both.

For me the decision was easy. Axiom is known for giving accurate specs and descriptions of their products and their reputation for quality products is well accepted all over the internet. Based simply on the difference in price and stated specs I think you can say yes the EP350 is "better". For me IMHO no question. The more important question for anyone buying one is do you need or want all that the EP500 can offer. For me the answer was a definite YES.

The bigger question for most folks I guess is not between the EP350, but between other HSU and SVS models of comparable price. The answer to this only time will tell when the new subs are reviewed both professionally and by folks like us.

I'm very much enamored with this sub. I like the fact that it matches or will match my other speakers when they arrive. I love the way it looks and to me it sounds great. It plays incredibly low, loudly and cleanly. Living on this side of the boarder also makes choosing an Axiom sub an easier choice.

Axiom historically has always made excellent products and by all accounts most would agree the older subs are very good, but just didn't offer the same price/performance to US customers as the competition. Axiom has clearly set out to change the tide on this with the new subs and given their reputation I don't doubt that this is what they've done.

That's my take on making my decision with going with the EP500 and I honestly believe you will be more than thrilled with what it can do.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Cheers, Jag