Last week I ordered an RXV2400 Yamaha, but got a notice that it was back-ordered so I cancelled it. In the process of looking for another store, both the Denon 2805 and the AVR7300 have caught my eye. The Denon is more comparible to the Yamaha, but the H/K has video processing that will convert ALL 480i signals into 480P- plus the normal upconversion to component outputs and such.

It's more money, but I am very tempted by this. Does anyone know what the video quality is like? Are there any other A/V receivers that offer this capability? I never considered this before, but it sounds like it would be a nice feature. In fact, they recommend keeping the DVD player on 480i and letting the receiver convert it to progressive scan because it has such high quality converters/processers. I could use it on my PS2 and normal cable signals also..

I just received my M22s and VP150 today (haven't listened to them yet- still at work). I also got my MX700 remote and played with it a bit, and can see that it is a great unit and I'm already thinking about cool stuff I will program into it. My STF-2 is on the way also (can't wait). Last is the QS8s and I will be in heaven .