OK, this isnt PC, but its still funny.. texas humor..

there are three guys standing on a bridge.. a russian, a mexican, and a texan.. the russian has a bottle of vodka, the mexican has a bottle of tequila, and the texan, well he has a bottle of budweiser.. the russian cracks the seal on the vodka, takes a big ole' drink, and throws the bottle over the bridge and proclaims,(use your best russian accent)"WE HAVE PLENTY OF VODKA IN THE MOTHERLAND OF RUSSIA"!! well, the mexican cracks the seal on the tequila, takes a big ole' drink, and throws the bottle over the bridge and proclaims,(use your best mexican accent)"WE HAVE PLENTY OF TEQUILA IN MEXICO, ESSE"!! so the texan, he twists the cap on the bottle of budweiser, drinks the whole bottle, then grabs the mexican and throws him over the side of the bridge and proclaims,(use your best texan accent)"WE GOT PLENTY OF THEM DAMN WETBACKS IN TEXAS"!!

just so you'll know, my best mexican friend told me that joke! he also told me this one..

how do you know where the pink flamingos live?? they have little plastic mexicans stuck in their yard!!

hey man, if you cant laugh at yourself, then you cant laugh at all!!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??