Ah Peter, again your punchline subtly creates a change of focus. I'll do likewise, beginning with my previous religious theme and then changing to...

A guy's driving on a relatively deserted road and comes upon a nun in full habit standing by a broken-down car and hitchhiking. So he picks up the nun and is driving to a garage when he begins to shake uncontrollably. The nun asks "What's wrong?" "Sister, I'm so embarassed. I went to catholic school and always had a fantasy of having sex with one of the nuns. Being so close to you now, I can't control myself". The nun answered "I understand, we're all human and have such feelings from time to time. It will be all right first, if you're not married and have no children, and second, you'd have to take me in the back way, because that won't break the vows that I've taken". He quickly agrees to both, parks the car, lifts up the back of the nun's habit, and realizes his fantasy. Afterwards they're driving and he begins shaking again. "What is it now?", the nun asks. "Sister, I lied; I'm married and have two kids". "That's all right, I lied too. My name is Kevin and I was on my way to a halloween costume party".

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.