I hope this on doesn't upset any Minnesota Viking fans, but I thought it was funny, so I'll give it a go.

A viking Convert
A Minnesota Viking family of football supporters head out one Saturday to do their Christmas shopping. While in the sports shop the son picks up a Packer Brett Farve Jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Packer Fan and I would like this for Christmas". His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to mother".

Off goes the little lad with the Packer Brett Farve Jersey in hand and finds his mother.

"Mom?"
"Yes son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Packer Fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".
The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your father!"

Off he goes with the Packer Brett Farve Jersey in hand and finds his father.

"Dad?"
"Yes son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Packer Fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".
The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today."

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."
"Good son, what is it?"

The son replies, "I've only been a Packer Fan for an hour and I already hate you Viking Bastards."