First-year medical students were attending their first anatomy class with a real human cadaver. They all gathered around a table on which a donor's body was layed out and draped with a white sheet.

The professor was a famous doctor from Russia, where medical schools are notoriously hard on students. He began the class by telling the students, "As aspirink doctors, eet eez necessary to be havink two important qvalities. Ze first eez that you not be disgusted by anythink involvink ze human body."

To demonstrate this quality, the doctor pulled back the sheet, stuck a finger in the cadaver's anus, withdrew it, and then stuck his finger in his mouth.

"Now, to show me zat you are not disgusted, please be doink as I did," he asked.

Naturally, the students freaked out at this request. They hesitated for several minutes, but eventually began taking turns sticking their fingers into the butt of the dead body and then sucking on them.

When everyone had finished, the doctor looked at them and said, "Ze second important qvality to be havink eez careful observation. None of you vere noticink zat I insert middle finger into the anus, but vas suckink index finger. Next time you vill be payink better attention, yes?"