Hi all,

I love this forum! Everyone has been very helpful and it is much appreciated. My last question dealt with trying to decide between the M60's and M22's. I haD decided on the M60's but since this will be 90% movies I am still considering the M22s to keep the budget down.

Anyway, I was hoping that some of you would take a look at this drawing of my room set up and give suggestions on placement. I am particularly interested in where to place the surrounds. I haven't decided between the QS8's or QS4's so feel free to chime in on that too. I realize that this is subjective but having opinions of others who have done this certainly helps. I'm sure I will play around with the positioning to suit my ears but I wanted to make sure I didn't make any major mistakes.

I think I would like to do 6.1. I'm still open to 5.1 but I'm afraid I will have the "what if" haunt me at night so buying one more speaker won't kill me.

If it matters, my receiver choices have been narrowed down to HK AVR430/630 or Denon 2805 but I'm not stuck on them.

I've also been reading the thread about using 2 M2's as the center. Interesting.

Thanks!