People who have reviewed Streem's on Audioreview.com and e-Coustics have had very positive things to say about the product and the company's service.

However, since Streem is a new company, I haven't found any professional reviews of their product. I've read the pro reviews on Axiom, and they are excellent. I'm convinced the M60ti's are excellent speakers for the price.

I don't know if I can trust the reviews on Audioreview. If all you ever owned were a cheap pair of Sony's or JBL's, just about anything will sound good to you. I'm looking for some true audiophile advice from someone who has an ear for sound. I can't get that on the Web regarding Streem, or at least I haven't found it yet.

I don't just want good sound. I want GREAT sound, but at an affordable price. I'm looking to upgrade my old, underpowered Onkyo TX-80 to a Harman Kardon 3480, (2 channel A/B receiver with 120 Watts per). This is for music only, not home theatre.

I know the axiom that you get what you pay for. I also know that when it comes to high-end audio, you often pay for more than what you actually get. I've basically narrowed my speaker choices to Axiom and Streem since I want towers with big, crystal clear sound without the need for a sub at a good price (well under $1,000/pair.) I just don't know if Streem is in the same ballpark as Axiom. There aren't enough pro reviews out there yet. That's why I came here.

I listened to some Infinity Beta-50's at my local Circuit City and was extremely underwhelmed by their sound quality. And they wanted full MSRP at $998/pair. That sucks.

If the Streem's are at least comparable to the Axioms in sound quality, I'd be more than happy to pocket the $400. If not, then I'll bite the bullet and buy the M60ti's knowing that I'll most likely be extremely pleased with their sound, if not their price.

That's why I'm looking for people who've heard both. It takes a good ear to judge true value in speaker systems.