First let me apologise for posting in this thread. I'm fairly sure that most here want to see it gone. I will be brief and to the point. I will be posting here and in the other thread that deals with this subject. (Same post)

First things first.

I happen to be the owner of the Streem speakers John (NeverHappy) was making reference to in these forums. I have a pair and he has heard them on numerous occasions at my cabin. Calling him a liar is uncalled for and to be blunt, stupid, childish, moronic, and a whole lot of other words that I'm sure you MarkB aka MtnBkr or vice versa would not be able to comprehend..... so I will spare you the trouble of digging out your copy of "Words For Dummies". Yep, you got it, John won't take shots at you but I got no problem doing it although I feel bad. So far everyone you have taken on here has given it back ten fold and your responses, well are lacking.

I purchased these speakers for a spare room I have in my house. My plan was to set something up for my teenage son but after hearing them, that quickly changed. Even my 14 year old didn't want to keep them. Yes they are in fact that bad. The only reason I still have them is because I needed something at my cabin that was low cost due to the high number of break and enters in and around our lake. I will not lose any sleep if I do happen to be vandalized and they are taken.

I won't bore anyone with details on what makes these speakers not worth the time of day as John got it right with his analogy on mid 80's speakers. He can also explain it far better then I can. I buy stuff and have it for years. John seems to have a new system every 6 months. It seems to be an addiction to some extent.

What is with the two names anyway MarkB aka MtnBkr , Identity crisis? Compensating perhaps? Are you one of those little boy's who's mommy didn't breast feed you long enough? Perhaps to long? Perhaps she hasn't stopped? It's clear that you are in fact one in the same. If not and there are two of you out there who think like this, GOD help us all!

John, buddy, please don't be pissed I posted here but the BS this clown was throwing at you was a joke. If anyone has any problems with me defending John against this fool, sorry but it had to be done.