welcome kenturkey.. glad the M3's are gonna work for you..

the speaker 'break-in' theory is one that has been aggresively debated several times in this forum, and everyone has their own beliefs. the whole concept to me seems irrational, cause then you would have to consider the fact if the speajkers know when to quit breaking in.. make sense.. ? my personal belief is that the listeners ears get accustom to the new sound, and its your perception that changes, not the speaker.. regardless of what i think, the bottom line is, that you tested several brands and kinds of speakers, and the axiom M3ti's are the best you have heard yet for the price. that all that matters..

and as far as the rest of the system that you want to set up.. there are a few people that have linked M3 and M2 in series to create a center channel, and they are very pleased with the results. the M40's have had great reviews from owners as well.. i cant say , cause i have never heard them, but, i assume they are just as good as every other axiom product. enjoy your new system, and post some pics.. we like to see the set-ups

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??