Wow, I read this thread last nite as I was finishing up my brackets. I figured this would explode by the morning...

1) Kudos to Tharkun for opening his home to a demo. Wow, you have bling'ed out system there. I'm surprised I can't hear it all the way in the Bay Area...
2) Jimmy is entitled to his opinions. Granted one has to be prepared for replies when generating a post such as this on manufacturer's board. I must admit, though, most Axiom users are pretty open minded and open to criticism.
3) This should heed a warning to auditioners. Always "prepare" auditioners for particulars on your own system. We all have our own auditory preferences, which may not appeal to everyone. I have a lively space, so I always warn listeners. In one audition, I had 2 separate listeners. 1 liked them, the other didn't. The one who liked them bought Axioms. Lesson? Axioms aren't for everyone.

As an aside, seems like auditioning season is starting. I've already had 2 requests in the past 2 weeks. More money for the M60 fund...