i thought it might sound a little gitchy, but its all true!!
In reply to:

So, bigjohn, where can a guy find work in San Angelo? How are housing prices? How far is the nearest airport? What's for dinner? Can you and Shannon put us up for a spell until we get our feet under us?

yes, there is work, but not great pay.. but, cost of living is super cheap, so it all works out. a new 2000 sq ft house sells for about $80,000. we have an airport in san angelo, but it only flies to dallas and houston, thats it. shannon is making broiled talapia w/avocado and corn on the side for dinner tonight. SURE, come on down. we got plenty of room, and my mom across town(5 minute drive) has a spare room also.

jorge- there is a little cotton gin town about 20 miles out of city limits called eola. we go to a bar there called Wally World(the owners name is wally).. he serves .35 cent draft on wednesdays.. its worth the drive!!

player8- midland is about 2 hours west of here. its an oil town. and yes, purdy girls there too. and if you ask me, i would just assume let new mexico have el paso, and call it a day..

dmn23- luckys sounds pretty much like every bar around here. maybe i need to come hang out with you for a weekend!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??