Can a former Axiom owner/still current BIG Axiom fan and disciple come to this thing???

For a limited few, a flight to Rochester with an overnight at Ford Manor and shuttle service to Dwight might possibly be available. bigjohn, tomtuttle, spiffnme and you other outlanders - think about how simple that is. Also, I'm guessing FordPrefect and others within 4-5 driving hours could be coerced into a similar offer.

Amie - can you start a list of some type. Who is close enough and willing to offer to accept immigrants on a Thursday for the Friday drive or Friday to Dwight, how many they could help with (I can take 3)

With planning and creativity, cheap plane tickets can be had and let's be honest - whose wife would not be happy to get rid of us for a weekend? Sleeping arrangements could be thrifty with 4-6 guys sharing a resort bungalow. It works.

Think about this 2 times. All the hours devoted to the forum. The common love of the Axiom stuff. A chance to pester Amie in person. The opportunity to loot the factory at 3 AM while everyone is passed out. Sounds like a plan to me.

C'mon - let's try and find reasons TO do this rather than to NOT do it.