You think I'm joking, right? Some have followed the discussions about tube amps - I have one, and you have heard the detractors howling - you know the folks who know everything but hear nothing ... well, I found the answer - a solid state amp which sounds as good as most tube amps, a solid state amp which will knock the socks off a tubie with great specs up to about 10 wpc, a digital amp which costs about $20-40. Yes, that's right, and I'm not kidding.

I got mine and so I can now tell you about the Sonic Impact T-Amp. I paid $20 each and picked up 10 of them. I got a 3 amp 13.8 volt power supply from Radio Shack (otherwise it works on AA batteries), moved the Kenwood KA9100 and a pair of Dahlquist DQM905s out of the way, stood up a pair of 93db efficient Michaura M55s (very similar to the M22) same 5.25" aluminum driver and the 3/4" Titanium tweeter from the Merak line of speakers and the former Axiom - love this speaker), hooked up my15 year old JVC CD player, and holy samolies, the little M55s with the T-Amp just blew away the best garage system I'd ever heard. It is definitely on par with the Antique Sound Labs MG S1 15DT as to sound. The ASL is a bit sweeter, but this T-Amp is a JOKE!!! BUY ONE!!

PS I own no stock or have any interest in the manufacturer, distributor or have anything to do with Sonic Impact or the T Amp except for having gotten mine and picking my ass off the floor in giddy disbelief.

Friends, this thing is great. Go and enjoy. This is not a belated April Fools Joke. This is the real deal.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.