In reply to:

Zeppelin's In Through The Out Door

yes, zep was cool.. to me, the best zep cover was 'physical graffiti'. it had a picture of an old apartment building with all the windows open.. and in the album sleeve was a little piece of cardboard you could slide back and forth to 'change' the image of what was in each window. kinda like the old kids books that have 'sliders' on the pages.. anyway, i always thought that was the coolest ever.

and speaking of KISS and gibsons.. my buddy, that lives in austin and plays in a band, he is/was a HUGE KISS fan. he has a limited signature edition of an Ace Frehley gibson les paul special. one of only 500 made, and its signed by Ace himself. he cherishes it, and i have seen him take it out of its case only once. now, the whole concept of collecting stuff, but just keeping it locked up in a box, i honestly just dont understand. i mean, how do you get any pleasure from it if you never use it or even take it out of its box. but, he loves it, so thats all that matters.

BTW- his stage guitar of choice, is the Gibson SG/black.. inspired by ace, of course...

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??