I’m almost too embarrassed to even mention this, seeing how I pestered the hell out of everyone over which separates to buy. But I figured I might as well get it over with, or just not come around anymore... but I'm still need help with the HT set up, so I reckon I better just get it over with.....

So I was expecting the Fex-X truck last Friday to drop off the NAD’s. Instead I get a phone call from the vendor telling me he made a “mistake” calculating shipping costs. This was after I had bought the dam things and paid the shipping charges. He was very apologetic about it all, but the shipping would cost me another $100 on top of the $85 he quoted me. Being in the right mood, I told him to kindly piss off and cancel the order. A few hours of low altitude flying later, I had two Rotel boxes in my truck. They were out of the 1080, but had just put one on the floor about two months ago. After some dickering, they sold me that one with a modest discount and paired it up with the 1070 pre-amp. And they’re black. They’ll match my Integra changer just about perfectly.

Now I just need time to re-rout cables and wires. Probably this next Friday. I got to put another stinking dresser together now. Dam woman and her shoes. I'm going to burn a couple loss-less CD's and play it with the HK and the Rotel to see if I can tell a difference. Not really expecting much, but one can never tell.