After a nice Holiday weekend, I was lucky enough to go to the Cavalier's vs. Bulls game on Monday with my son, brother-in-law and nephew. He drove, so I left my car parked on the street in front of my house so my wife could get the van in and out.

The Cav's won 102-95, so everyone in attendance was entitled to a free Chalupa from Taco Bell....cool!

As we were exiting the parking complex, my wife calls on her brother's cell phone. I figured she was checking to see when we would be home. WRONG!

She got home from shopping with our daughter to find a big rock laying next to my car in a pile of shattered glass. $hit!!

The most frustrating thing is, nobody saw or heard anything. The police questioned all the neighbors for any leads, yet no one new a thing, and it was parked in front of the neighbor's house across the street with them watching tv in the front room!

Well, my wife gave up her portion of Christmas money from my dad and Aunt to add to my portion of the same fund so I could have it repaired. Merry Christmas!!

There goes my next planned upgrade for a whille.