Thanks Bob. You know, I don't know what it is with Hawaii -everything inside and outside of my house rusts so quickly - only the best stainless products, like the brewpot I use for my beer, withstand rusting, and even then, if you get a scratch, forget it. Of course, our houses are built "open style" - not quite thatch walls but not far from it. Regarding the dielectric grease, is the idea to hook up the wires, and then to coat the exposed areas? I mean, one wouldn't want to put the grease in a contact area, because it's non-conductive, correct?