AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
4 registered (pmbuko, cohesion, Ken.C, MarkSJohnson), 89 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22826 Topics
403235 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17741
pmbuko 16258
SirQuack 13318
CV 11140
MarkSJohnson 10832
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#214166 - 07/02/08 09:59 PM Re: gas grill advice needed * UPDATE * [Re: HomeDad]
spiffnme Offline
axiomite

Loc: Los Angeles
The 310 doesn't have the side burner. Other than that, I believe they are the same. It's a great grill!

#214173 - 07/02/08 11:28 PM Re: gas grill advice needed * UPDATE * [Re: HomeDad]
Ken.C Online   content
shareholder in the making

Loc: NoVA
I bought mine (not a Genesis, but another Weber) from an Ace. A fairly pleasant experience, although they couldn't figure out the stainless steel option I wanted.

Gotta say, I would have been so livid, although I wouldn't have thought of calling the cops. I'm sorry you had such a crappy experience. It seems to be standard practice for the bigger stores to believe their customers are thieves first these days.

#214179 - 07/03/08 12:04 AM Re: gas grill advice needed * UPDATE * [Re: spiffnme]
pmbuko Online   content

Loc: Leesburg, Virginia
I'm so glad I was blessed with the "love to assemble things" gene. I may never have to put up with crap like that. Dude, Craig, I could visualize the steam blowing out of your ears as you tried to come to grips with the idiocy of the situation.

The worst thing someone can do to me is to suggest I did something I'm innocent of.

Just wow.

#214184 - 07/03/08 12:35 AM Re: gas grill advice needed * UPDATE * [Re: pmbuko]
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club

Loc: Richland, WA, USA
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko
The worst thing someone can do to me is to suggest I did something I'm innocent of.

You satisfied your wife.

Now we wait for the reaction.

And yeah, what a bunch of crap from those Home Depot employees.

#214207 - 07/03/08 05:37 AM Re: gas grill advice needed * UPDATE * [Re: pmbuko]
medic8r Offline
axiomite

Loc: Fredericksburg, Virginia
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko

(*piling on*)

Not only does Peter satisfy his wife on a regular basis, he's a funny and well-respected member of these boards!

#214262 - 07/03/08 02:15 PM Re: gas grill advice needed * UPDATE * [Re: chesseroo]
real80sman Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Ontario, Canada
 Quote:
Gone are the days of home town mom and pop shop service

No, it still here - at the Mom & Pop specialty stores. Craig would have just ended up having to spend another $25 to $50 to get it though. And worth it for the extra service. Let's see how HD treats him if his ignitor fails within warranty. He'll get the standard - "call the manufacturer". Most specialty shops will keep OEM replacement parts on hand.

Epic 80/600 + M3's + Custom Finish Algonquin V3's

#214264 - 07/03/08 02:32 PM Re: gas grill advice needed * UPDATE * [Re: real80sman]
spiffnme Offline
axiomite

Loc: Los Angeles
I actually went with Home Depot because I had $300 worth of gift cards and a 10% off coupon. Though thinking about it, I don't think we have a mom & pop shop that sells this in LA. Does BBQS GALORE count as mom & pop? I doubt it.

#214265 - 07/03/08 02:33 PM Re: gas grill advice needed * UPDATE * [Re: spiffnme]
Ken.C Online   content

Loc: NoVA
Awful hard to find a mom&pop in LA.

#214286 - 07/03/08 03:42 PM Re: gas grill advice needed * UPDATE * [Re: spiffnme]
real80sman Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Ontario, Canada
 Originally Posted By: spiffnme
I actually went with Home Depot because I had $300 worth of gift cards and a 10% off coupon. Though thinking about it, I don't think we have a mom & pop shop that sells this in LA. Does BBQS GALORE count as mom & pop? I doubt it.

Well that's a no brainer then, with an approx $360.00 difference! Kind of like my situation with the TV. Because of gift cards, I'm locked into buying it at Future Shop.

Epic 80/600 + M3's + Custom Finish Algonquin V3's

#214288 - 07/03/08 03:50 PM Re: gas grill advice needed * UPDATE * [Re: Ken.C]
RickF Offline
axiomite

Loc: Vero Beach, Florida
Craig we bought our Genesis Stainless 320, along with the side burner we've never used from Home Depot and didn't have any issues ... nobody else in our small(ish) town carried Weber. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Don't forget to drain the grease from that small rectangular drip pan often and scrape the caked up grease from the big drip pan directly under the burners, otherwise you'll fire up it up one day and the whole grill lights up ... not that it's ever happened to me or anything. ;\)

A buddy of mine down in West Palm bought a very nice Jenn-Aire gas grill a year or so back and was recently complaining about the stupid thing always flaming up and burning everything, I asked him if he ever cleaned the grease drip pans, his reaction was "What drip pans?"

He seems very happy with it nowadays. \:\)

smile

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.