Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 49 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 48 49
Re: My HT evolution project.
MarkSJohnson #303370 04/26/10 08:47 PM
shareholder in the making
Even better is doing a photo series of a nude with a can of corn.

pmbuko #303372 04/26/10 08:51 PM
I never, ever want to see your browser history.

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!
MarkSJohnson #303380 04/26/10 10:41 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
I've found the same thing in photographing nudes, Bob.

People assume there's a Happy Ending involved or something, but the reality is, I'm thinking light, shadow, composition and making sure the model never doubts my professionalism. my tripod is good and sturdy.

*Michael*
AV123 Refugee - X-LS Encore, X-Voce, X-Omnis, Elt-Dpa's
Denon AVR-591
Magnavox NB500MGX BDP

richeydog #303381 04/26/10 11:01 PM
G
aficionado
aficionado
G
 Originally Posted By: richeydog

People assume there's a Happy Ending involved or something, but the reality is, I'm thinking light, shadow, composition and making sure the model never doubts my professionalism. my tripod is good and sturdy.

Is your nickname for "your tripod" Three Rivers?

Fronts/Wides:M22s in/on
Center:VP150/VP100 in/on
Hghts,SS,SR:QS8s
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008
Glitchy #303404 04/27/10 02:00 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Sorry, no nude photography to speak of besides camera phone pics of ex-girlfriends and the like. I can totally understand how it can become mundane in an atmosphere like that however. I in fact stopped getting excited about strip clubs after the 3rd or 4th time I went while I was in the AirForce actually. I guess it was the fact that I knew going in that these girls were going to be taking their clothes off, and pretending to be really interested in us that somehow just made it all very... expected. And there was something about that which for me sort of killed the excitement.

Now if I were in a library and all of a sudden some chick got up on the table and took off all her clothes, then that would be the greatest thing ever!!! But in a strip club... I'll pass.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD
MarkSJohnson #303414 04/27/10 05:08 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur

EDIT: I will admit, though, it's more interesting than photographing a can of corn.

Depends on the model/depends on the can o' corn.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.
Micah #303415 04/27/10 05:13 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
 Originally Posted By: Micah

Now if I were in a library and all of a sudden some chick got up on the table and took off all her clothes, then that would be the greatest thing ever!!! But in a strip club... I'll pass.

Jeez, you missed everything! It was never "on offer" on any library table, but in between the stacks on the 6th floor. Even this gutter rat was shocked. But, with therapy, I got over it---fast!

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.
CatBrat #303436 04/27/10 01:21 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
If there's one thing I've come to realize over the years, it's just how strong hormones are, and how completely they control you as a young man/woman. I can still remember very clearly coming to the conclusion that every single thing we did in life was aimed towards getting laid.

We eat so that we'll have energy for sex. We work simply so that we'll have enough money to attract someone from the opposite sex to have sex with. We buy the car we feel will most likely attract a good looking woman to have sex with. We buy nice clothes so that we'll look good enough for someone of the opposite sex to... well, you get the picture. Of course I was a teenager when I made this 'realization'. But I honestly believed that at the time. I didn't see any other motive behind anything anyone ever did in life besides trying to get laid. That's how completely my hormones had taken over my mind anyhow. And the AirForce episode only exemplified that point further n my mind. How on earth did these guys & girls even have time to come up with such a plan? I mean in basic training your time is completely taken from the second revely sounds at 6:00 a.m. until lights out at 10:00 p.m. You have no free time, and speaking to a member of the opposite sex is strictly forbidden on top of that. Still, hormones on both sides of the hallway found a way to get it accomplished. Ok ok sure the girls were making money off of the guys hormones, still I'm sure they got a thrill out of it. And we even had one case where a male scrub and a female scrub got caught having sex in the dumpster behind the barracks, and subsequently kicked out of basic training. How in the hell they were ever able to speak long enough to come up with such a plan, let alone both getting past their T.I.'S long enough to pull it off is a mystery... but hormones found a way to drive them both into a dumpster of all places to have sex. Powerful stuff!

The contrast between my sex drive then and now is stark. I'm not looking to become a monk by any means at all. However I now do many, many, MANY things in life that have nothing to do with trying to get laid. When I take off on my motorcycle it has absolutely nothing to do with sex, I enjoy riding a motorcycle... that's all. My HT is all about enjoying listening to music/watching movies in... not putting my lady in the mood for getting naked. In fact, and I'm almost ashamed to admit this, there are many nights where my fiancee asks, "do you want to watch a movie"? So I plop a movie in, start watching, and all of a sudden she'll start signaling that she wants to have sex... AND IT ANNOYS ME!!! \:o

I actually find myself thinking, "I thought you wanted to watch a movie, now I'm interested in this movie, can't you wait till later"? Of course, I've never actually uttered those words, that would be quite upsettng for any woman, I do at least understand that. But I've thought it many times none the less. Now this would never ever have even entered my train of thought as a 19 year old kid. If my girlfriend and I were in a crowded movie theater watching the next 'Star Wars' installment or something and she acted horny I'd have flown out of the theater and into the back seat of my car in a heartbeat!

But I guess once hormone levels diminish, priorities change. Let's wait until after the movie to get naked, shall we? When I was a young man I never thought in a million years I could ever think in such a way.

At least, not until I was like 90 years old and my balls had fallen off or something. ;\)

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD
Micah #303437 04/27/10 01:34 PM
CatBrat Offline OP
axiomite
OP Offline
axiomite
Right now, I'm envious of your position because I haven't been laid in about 10 years. I would love to not have to wait until after the movie. LOL. I agree with the libido equation. It definitely decreases with age, but I don't think it ever goes away entirely. (But for some women, it probably does.)

CatBrat #303438 04/27/10 01:46 PM
axiomite
axiomite
Yes, but you've also got 9 lives so what's 10 yrs?

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.
Page 17 of 49 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 48 49

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters