AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
2 registered (Gary Vose Sr, chesseroo), 104 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22826 Topics
403255 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17741
pmbuko 16259
SirQuack 13318
CV 11144
MarkSJohnson 10832
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#311855 - 06/25/10 01:11 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: MarkSJohnson]
MarkSJohnson Offline
shareholder in the making

Loc: Central NH
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Personally, I would rather see a Polo with a "generic" Axiom logo on it, with individual name tags being worn as "name tag stickers" for the day.

I just re-read this whole thread, and realized that I wasn't very clear in my above post.

What I was thinking was an Axiom logo, specifically altered to commerate the 30 years, the day, or the forum, but without peoples' actual names/screennames on the shirt.... identifying people that day could be done with some sort of a name tag for use on that day only instead of permanantly being a part of the shirt.

It still may not be the preferred idea, but I wanted to make sure I was clear in that my post above just said "generic Axiom logo". I meant a common (among each shirt), user-designed logo. This should also lower the overall cost since each shirt doesn't need to be embroidered for each name.

#311856 - 06/25/10 01:17 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: MarkSJohnson]
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club

Loc: Richland, WA, USA
If we're going to use stickers for the name tags, we can at least have some nice-quality ones made up, and we could include our avatars next to our names... assuming you don't look exactly like your avatar to begin with.

#311857 - 06/25/10 01:21 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: CV]
MarkSJohnson Offline

I'd be glad to do that.... I was planning on something along those lines before Mary mentioned the idea of the shirts in a PM.

I'm bad with names and will likely get you and Jack mixed up if I don't have nametags of some sort.

#311858 - 06/25/10 01:22 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: MarkSJohnson]
MarkSJohnson Offline

Mary, what color for the shirts?

#311859 - 06/25/10 01:24 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: CV]
jakewash Offline

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
What are you waiting for Mark, let's see some designs. I'd be willing to bet a few of us not going \:\( would be willing to purchase a shirt as well.

My HT

#311860 - 06/25/10 01:29 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: jakewash]
htnut
Unregistered

Yes, if these aren't meant strictly for those attending the celebration then I'm sure many would like one.

#311861 - 06/25/10 01:29 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: jakewash]
Ichigo_Kurosaki Offline
devotee

Loc: Japan
In Axiom we trust! \:\)

#311864 - 06/25/10 01:45 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: jakewash]
MarkSJohnson Offline

I was actually starting to play with some ideas in PS, but we would probably need to decide on a shirt color and I need to find out a little about embroidery-specific or silkscreen-specific concerns...

Mary must be at lunch. How dare her! \:\)

#311874 - 06/25/10 02:05 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: MarkSJohnson]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Massachusetts Badlands
I'm gonna vote for my own:
Axiom. Turning sweet spots into wet spots, two ears at a time.

#311884 - 06/25/10 02:34 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: MarkSJohnson]
Ajax Offline
axiomite

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
I'm bad with names and will likely get you and Jack mixed up if I don't have nametags of some sort.

People are always confusing Charles with me. Or, they often think I'm his younger brother.

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.