AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
6 registered (MarkSJohnson, medic8r, mapatton, bridgman, Boomzilla, Bdz), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13315 Members
11 Forums
22870 Topics
404122 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17766
pmbuko 16273
SirQuack 13331
CV 11187
MarkSJohnson 10873
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#311855 - 06/25/10 01:11 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: MarkSJohnson]
MarkSJohnson Online   happy
shareholder in the making

Loc: Central NH
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Personally, I would rather see a Polo with a "generic" Axiom logo on it, with individual name tags being worn as "name tag stickers" for the day.

I just re-read this whole thread, and realized that I wasn't very clear in my above post.

What I was thinking was an Axiom logo, specifically altered to commerate the 30 years, the day, or the forum, but without peoples' actual names/screennames on the shirt.... identifying people that day could be done with some sort of a name tag for use on that day only instead of permanantly being a part of the shirt.

It still may not be the preferred idea, but I wanted to make sure I was clear in that my post above just said "generic Axiom logo". I meant a common (among each shirt), user-designed logo. This should also lower the overall cost since each shirt doesn't need to be embroidered for each name.

#311856 - 06/25/10 01:17 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: MarkSJohnson]
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club

Loc: Richland, WA, USA
If we're going to use stickers for the name tags, we can at least have some nice-quality ones made up, and we could include our avatars next to our names... assuming you don't look exactly like your avatar to begin with.

#311857 - 06/25/10 01:21 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: CV]

I'd be glad to do that.... I was planning on something along those lines before Mary mentioned the idea of the shirts in a PM.

I'm bad with names and will likely get you and Jack mixed up if I don't have nametags of some sort.

#311858 - 06/25/10 01:22 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: MarkSJohnson]

Mary, what color for the shirts?

#311859 - 06/25/10 01:24 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: CV]
jakewash Offline

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
What are you waiting for Mark, let's see some designs. I'd be willing to bet a few of us not going \:\( would be willing to purchase a shirt as well.

My HT

#311860 - 06/25/10 01:29 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: jakewash]
htnut
Unregistered

Yes, if these aren't meant strictly for those attending the celebration then I'm sure many would like one.

#311861 - 06/25/10 01:29 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: jakewash]
Ichigo_Kurosaki Offline
devotee

Loc: Japan
In Axiom we trust! \:\)

#311864 - 06/25/10 01:45 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: jakewash]

I was actually starting to play with some ideas in PS, but we would probably need to decide on a shirt color and I need to find out a little about embroidery-specific or silkscreen-specific concerns...

Mary must be at lunch. How dare her! \:\)

#311874 - 06/25/10 02:05 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: MarkSJohnson]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Massachusetts Badlands
I'm gonna vote for my own:
Axiom. Turning sweet spots into wet spots, two ears at a time.

#311884 - 06/25/10 02:34 PM Re: Idea for members attending event in September [Re: MarkSJohnson]
Ajax Offline
axiomite

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
I'm bad with names and will likely get you and Jack mixed up if I don't have nametags of some sort.

People are always confusing Charles with me. Or, they often think I'm his younger brother.

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.