Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Has any of you compared the SVS to Axiom?
CV #316986 07/28/10 06:07 PM
axiomite
axiomite
Sorry for the problem you're having Ichigo, it's frustrating when you're looking forward to something like this. I wonder it's got anything to do with Noreen being on vacation....still, someone should be taking care of the tracking while she's gone.

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.
Ichigo_Kurosaki #317008 07/28/10 08:33 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Hi Ichigo,

I looked into your complaint and you should shortly be receiving an email from Noreen, who is back from vacation. I only found one order in our data base for a Factory Outlet M22 for a customer in Japan, which had not been shipped, so I figured it had to be you since I didn't know your real name. (I actually tried searching for "Ichigo", LOL) As of this afternoon, it will ship and Noreen will send you the new tracking number.

Apologies for the screw-up, but it is our summer here in Ontario and our slowest period, so everyone takes off. Not an excuse, of course. And we certainly wouldn't want you to return your excellent M22s, which is what I use much of the time.

Regards,
Alan

Alan Lofft,
Axiom Resident Expert (Retired)
alan #317035 07/29/10 05:04 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Alan,
I am glad you looked into this. I know it might be uncomfortable to see something negative about your company aired out on the net. But complaints are extremely valuable to a business. You may have saved a customer and you can address issues that may affect other customers. (You probably already know this)

I don't know how familiar you are with Massachusetts but there is a chain of stores here called Building #19. They sell stuff cheap. Insurance losses, damaged stuff etc. The guy who started the business is a Frank Purdue kind of a guy who promotes it caricaturing himself in the weekly flyers. He is very recognizable and has become part of popular culture around here. I was reading in interview he gave and he talked about all the letters he got. He loved all the fan mail he received but preferred reading the complaints. He said that fan mail never made him any money but the complaints did. (I had to paraphrase because I do not have the exact quote)

M3 and
M80
Lampshade #317087 07/30/10 12:57 PM
C
aficionado
aficionado
C
When it comes to operating a business, decades ago some wise person told me, any company can operate efficiently when everything is running smoothly. The real "metal" of an organization is tested when it has to deal with problems. Doing that efficiently AND promptly to the customers complete satisfaction is what really builds long-term customer support as well as the opposite when not doing it LOSES that support, most often "forever".

alan #317095 07/30/10 03:51 PM
devotee
OP Offline
devotee
Originally Posted By: alan
Hi Ichigo,

I looked into your complaint and you should shortly be receiving an email from Noreen, who is back from vacation. I only found one order in our data base for a Factory Outlet M22 for a customer in Japan, which had not been shipped, so I figured it had to be you since I didn't know your real name. (I actually tried searching for "Ichigo", LOL) As of this afternoon, it will ship and Noreen will send you the new tracking number.

Apologies for the screw-up, but it is our summer here in Ontario and our slowest period, so everyone takes off. Not an excuse, of course. And we certainly wouldn't want you to return your excellent M22s, which is what I use much of the time.

Regards,
Alan

Thanks for your time Alan. My speakers were already shipped. Too bad they were not released from customs today, so I might get them on Tuesday probably. There is just one thing I would like to point it out is that I have been told twice that my speakers were already shipped, that is the cause of my great frustration. I wouldn't mind if someone would just tell me, we are really sorry but there is gonna be a delay on your order, please wait for 2 more weeks. That would be just fine for me. smile

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,477
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters