Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
My [so far not so good] experience buying Axiom
#324786 10/05/10 04:52 AM
C
cadamo Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hi there,

I am posting this message hoping somone at Axiom picks this up. I also chose this partiuclar board for the lack of a specific board for these types of problems.

I placed an order on 9/20 worth U$2,800 in speakers (receipt #10106083). I never heard back from the company until 11 days later!! (10/1) saying the shipment was sent ground and gave me a tracking number. 11 days to ship!!!

Even today (10/5) FedEX still says the tracking number does not exist. I sent severals e-mails to "noreen" (who sent me the e-mail with my order, which I now suspect is automated and does not actually exist) but my e-mails are not being answered.

Frankly, I expected much more from a company like Axiom. I am now on vacation (I never expected the shipment to take this long), I don't know where my speakers are, and I just hope FedEx does not leave them on my home's door for the entire week.

I asked for advise from "noreen" but as I said before, she is not replying to my e-mails.
Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Cristian.-

Re: My [so far not so good] experience buying Axiom
cadamo #324787 10/05/10 05:01 AM
C
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
shareholder in the making
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
C
Not that you should have to, but I imagine you'll have better luck with calls than with emails. I also agree that processing time hasn't been so hot recently. 11 days before shipping is extreme if you got a stock finish. I remember when I first started ordering Axiom speakers. I would order late in the AM on my payday, and my order would still ship that same day. I would like to see them get back to this speediness. Otherwise, they need to change it from "fast, free shipping" to just "free shipping."

cadamo #324788 10/05/10 05:02 AM
Have you attempted calling Axiom? You are far, far, far more likely to get satisfaction from them if you do that rather than posting here. There is no customer service forum; these fora are more for customers than for Axiom employees to communicate with customers. Axiom employees do read the forums, but not nearly so regularly as those of us who are customers.

Noreen is, I assure you, quite real, but you could also try emailing sales@axiomaudio.com or advice@axiomaudio.com. Noreen may be on vacation or something of the sort.

Did you purchase new, from the factory outlet, custom, or from the auction site?

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!
Ken.C #324789 10/05/10 05:08 AM
C
cadamo Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks for the reply. I did not try calling as I am currently overseas, but I guess the current situation leaves me no other option...

Speakers I ordered are with "stock finishes". And in regards to noreen being on vacation, the funny thing is that I received the e-mail from her on Friday. It could be that she might be out this week, but I would like to think that somone is reading her e-mail if she's the one sending out the messages!!

Cris.-

Last edited by cadamo; 10/05/10 05:11 AM.
cadamo #324790 10/05/10 05:15 AM
I'm merely making a guess. I don't know much of the day to day operations at Axiom.

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!
Ken.C #324805 10/05/10 12:05 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
If your ordered contained an ep 500,600, or 800 that may be the problem the problem. I am waiting on a replacement amp and axiom informed me a couple of weeks ago that they were waiting on a part or two to be able to complete the amp. took about 10 days to finally ship.

I suppose an ep350 could have a delay as well.

Edit: I promise it will ALL be worth the wait. I had to wait 1 month for my factory outlet speakers to arrive.

-David
terzaghi #324812 10/05/10 01:26 PM
axiomite
axiomite
Sorry to hear about your ordering problem, cad. It'll be worth it once you get things set up though. As mentioned, a call on Axiom's toll free # is the best route to take.

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.
CV #324817 10/05/10 02:45 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Originally Posted By: CV
Not that you should have to, but I imagine you'll have better luck with calls than with emails. I also agree that processing time hasn't been so hot recently. 11 days before shipping is extreme if you got a stock finish. I remember when I first started ordering Axiom speakers. I would order late in the AM on my payday, and my order would still ship that same day. I would like to see them get back to this speediness. Otherwise, they need to change it from "fast, free shipping" to just "free shipping."

I agree with Charles. When I ordered my speakers a few years ago, my order was shipped that day if possible, and I'd receive it the following day (it's a 2.5 hr drive).

On the Saturday when we finished touring the plant, my dad placed an order for the M0's, at which time we were told that there was a pair ready to go, but after checking, there wasn't; no biggie. He called Tuesday night or Wednesday morning because he hadn't received them yet, at which time he was told there was a mixup (or something) processing the order and they fixed it. So, we expected them the next day, but nothing. My dad called yet again on Friday and he was told that they should have been shipped out, and that they would be on Monday.

He talked to me about his displeasure, and I calmed him down as he was contemplating canceling his order.

He called Monday, and I called around 1-2 to make sure they were being delivered. He ended up receiving them Tuesday, but they where delivered to my house (original destination but it was changed to my dads house) so he had to unexpectedly come here to get them.

I wasn't going post anything, but this shouldn't have happened, and bringing it to the forefront on the forum may result in hastened changes so unpleasant instances like these are curtailed or obsolete.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.
Ya_basta #324820 10/05/10 03:22 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Hi cadamo,

Good luck in getting your situation resolved. I know if I ordered something off the internet and didn't hear anything in 11 days I would be concerned too. Sometimes one has to feel, it takes being the squeaky wheel to get the grease. Can't blame you there. Although you seem to have been very professional throughout this. As an internet direct company, email should be as reliable as a communication system as the phones.

I hope you can enjoy your new toys very soon.

Cheers.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne
cadamo #324830 10/05/10 04:31 PM
N
N
Hi Cristian;

I know we’ve been in touch via email this morning regarding your order and the missing emails and I think we’re sorted out now. I’m sorry about the delay with your order. We have been calling customers with delayed orders so either one of our team has left you a voicemail, or they meant to call you back and it slipped through the cracks.

This isn’t the normal level of customer service at Axiom and I’m sorry for all the trouble you’ve had with your order. We always want you to have an amazing experience and hopefully we’re back on track now.

Thank you for your patience with us, and I’m sorry again for the problems.

Kind regards,

Noreen

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082