I'm a new Axiom owner for about 6 weeks now. I was led here by comments on the Home Theater Forum, and convinced to buy Axioms by the positive comments on these Axiom boards. I wouldn't consider myself an audiophile, just a causal listener who has come to appreciate pleasing sound.

I have had a chance to break in my speakers and listen to a variety of music on DVDs, CDs, tapes and LPs. I've listened to movies on DVD and video cassette. All I can say is 'WOW'! Each time I listen to these speakers, I hear things in the music that I never heard before, and I find myself speechless. The friends who have heard them are uniformly impressed. I am extremely happy with my choice (but already dreaming about M60s and QS8s). I still can't believe what a bargain these speakers are compared to what's available at this price range.

I replaced a set of Klipsch Synergy speakers with these Axioms. Before I got rid of the Klipsch's, I compared the 2 side by side. The Axioms are far smoother and more refined than the Klipsch. They are much easier to listen to for extended periods, and sound more detailed in the mid and upper ranges.

I also wanted to comment on the outstanding service I received. I changed my original order from M3s to M22s in mid stream without any problem. When I received the speakers from the Outlet store, one mounting post on the center channel grille was broken. I emailed Amie, and without question, they shipped me a new grille in a couple of days.

If anyone has any question about buying these speakers, I say you won't be disappointed with either the sound or the service. I'm an Axiom convert!