Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I know. It's only Rock and Roll, but I like it.
#341438 03/09/11 10:05 PM
BobKay Offline OP
connoisseur
OP Offline
connoisseur
Best R & R quotes of 2010

"My non-cooperation with the rules results in a lot of female journalists becoming ravingly jealous of me, because they have taken no for an answer and take orders from male editors to destroy other women. In short, they envy my freedom, my courage, my talent and my arse." Shithead O'Connor

"Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems." Elton--Give the f'n baby back. Now!

"I have never seen a U2 fan. I have never seen anyone with a U2 t-shirt or been around someone's house that has a f'n U2 record. Where do their fans come from?" Liam Gallagher, formerly of Oasshole.

"It was the beginning of the 80's when Mick started to become unbearable." Really, Keith? And when was it for the rest of the world?

"Michael Stipe once told me to wear tighter trousers. We did and we had a #1 in America"
Chris Martin.
Was that the ticket into Gwynneth's trousers, too?
Michael wasn't trying to help your career. He was satisfying his own vidi balls.

"I married a guy, he killed himself, I inherited everything. That's the way it goes."
Courtney, you are America's Queen of Romance. Especially when you try to apply gloss to the wrong lips in a crowded, chi-chi restaurant.

I like it. I like it. Yes I do.

Last edited by BobKay; 03/09/11 10:06 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.
Re: I know. It's only Rock and Roll, but I like it.
BobKay #341459 03/09/11 11:57 PM
BobKay Offline OP
connoisseur
OP Offline
connoisseur
Forgot a good one.

"Sexually, it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm.
John Mayer on Jessica Simpson

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,943
Posts442,465
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044
pmbuko 16,441
SirQuack 13,840
CV 12,077
MarkSJohnson 11,458
Who's Online Now
1 members (rrlev), 740 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newsletter Signup