AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
3 registered (Socketman, CV, bridgman), 48 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13303 Members
11 Forums
22841 Topics
403596 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17751
pmbuko 16267
SirQuack 13321
CV 11160
MarkSJohnson 10848
Meanwhile On Facebook

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Pre-order our new in-ceiling speakers and save 25%! Offer ends August 11th.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#383942 - 10/10/12 02:53 PM Re: How to post photos on the Axiom Forums! ***** [Re: MarkSJohnson]
exlabdriver Offline
aficionado

Photobucket has changed their format & made it more cumbersome to post pics to our forum.

After much frustration & trial & error, the only way I could find an 'IMG Code' to select was to 'Right Click' on the small photo in your 'Library'. From the menu, select 'Open in Incognito Window'. A new window will open with the large photo with a pane to the right that contains the 'IMG Code' selection. Click on it & it will flash 'Copied'. Close the window & paste into your post in our forum. Repeat for all pics.

If anyone can find an easier way in Photobucket, please let us know....

TAM

#383948 - 10/10/12 03:21 PM Re: How to post photos on the Axiom Forums! [Re: MarkSJohnson]
MarkSJohnson Offline
shareholder in the making

Loc: Central NH
TAM, when I hover over one of the small images in an album, a box opens that shows my different options. By clicking on the address in the "IMG Code" window, it verifies that it's copied that address.

#384009 - 10/11/12 01:04 PM Re: How to post photos on the Axiom Forums! [Re: MarkSJohnson]
exlabdriver Offline
aficionado

Mark:

I just checked Photobucket again. When I hover over the small pics in my 'Library', I get a 'Hand Pointer' & a 'Gear Icon' on the upper right. I don't know why there is a difference between what you see & what I experience.

That said, I have stumbled upon a less cumbersome way to get to an 'IMG Code' option with what I'm seeing:

'Left Click' on the 'Gear Icon' & select 'Get media links' from the menu. A pane opens up showing 4 options - 'IMG Code' is at the bottom.

TAM

#384014 - 10/11/12 01:16 PM Re: How to post photos on the Axiom Forums! [Re: exlabdriver]
pmbuko Offline
shareholder in the making

Loc: Leesburg, Virginia
My favorite place to post photos (other than my own Dropbox account) is imgur.com. You can drag-and-drop photos into the browser window. Super easy, and it even provides handy buttons that will put a link to your image into your clipboard for you. smile It also supports albums.

#398226 - 10/27/13 11:40 PM Re: How to post photos on the Axiom Forums! [Re: MarkSJohnson]
radtek2 Offline
old hand

Loc: Yelm, WA
I must be having severe senior moments!!! I decided to replace my avatar on my signature. My dog said it was time for change. So I uploaded a picture to Photobucket copied the IMG code pasted it in the URL address box clicked change and get the pop up box with the house avatars and no Photobucket picture? I also did the same with imgur.com site same results nada.

Now I have done this before..my dogs picture is proof....no he did not do it himself although he could not have done any worse then I have been doing! this is the image address I am trying to use. Any suggestions other then to seek professional help?

Good grief! I just did a preview of my post and my bloody picture showed up...after looking at it some more maybe I should stick with my dog's pic. SOOO if it works here why does it not work for changing my avatar?

Edited by radtek2 (10/27/13 11:40 PM)
ADA 1500 Amp
Pio 151

#398231 - 10/28/13 02:17 AM Re: How to post photos on the Axiom Forums! [Re: MarkSJohnson]
radtek2 Offline
old hand

Loc: Yelm, WA
Well after some trials and tribulations I see it works as the mug shot in the signature bears some resemblance to yours truly and not to his dog. I found that just doing the copy and paste seem to put too much info into the address so I chopped off the [IMG] on both ends and it worked!

I guess I can now assume that the cheese has not entirely slipped off my cracker and the grey matter still functions albeit a bit slower then in years past..but problem solved. laugh
ADA 1500 Amp
Pio 151

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.