AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
1 registered (Da_Gimp_Pimp), 34 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13330 Members
11 Forums
22922 Topics
405243 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17791
pmbuko 16289
SirQuack 13341
CV 11237
MarkSJohnson 10942
Meanwhile On Facebook

☺ Wow - our 13,000 likes! Awesome! #thankful

Did you get your "Golden Email"? The great gift certificate email giveaway star...

Here's a helpful article for everyone looking at putting a new stereo or home th...

Interesting article about who's getting the money from streaming radio services...

Page 168 of 171 < 1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#401145 - 02/17/14 12:27 AM Re: What video games are you playing tonight? [Re: terzaghi]
terzaghi Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Yes. Beta runs for a few more days only I think

#401883 - 03/13/14 05:12 PM Re: What video games are you playing tonight? [Re: terzaghi]
Da_Gimp_Pimp Online   content
connoisseur

Loc: Sitting down somewhere
Any Hearthstone players around here?

#401885 - 03/13/14 06:25 PM Re: What video games are you playing tonight? [Re: terzaghi]
brwsaw Offline
connoisseur

I'm hoping to get a couple hours into Need or Speed Rivals tonight. That or watch a movie with the kids.
Crazy how little viewing we've done since the room construction began.

#401888 - 03/13/14 07:06 PM Re: What video games are you playing tonight? [Re: terzaghi]
terzaghi Offline
connoisseur

I really liked need for speed most wanted but haven't played it in a long time.

Been playing titanfall on xbox one lately. Pretty damn fun.

#401890 - 03/14/14 08:11 AM Re: What video games are you playing tonight? [Re: terzaghi]
Murph Offline
axiomite

Loc: PEI, Canada
Hey Terz,
I've been reading that Titanfall is actually not to bad for people who suck at multi-player FPS, like me. I'm hearing that regularly being able to summon a giant robot to climb into that takes 10 minutes or so to be killed (with a chance to eject and escape in time) gets rid of a lot of the angst of the usual 'spawning only to be insta-killed by the punks who actually excel at these games.' By "excel", I mean "don't suck like me".

I'm not buying an X-Box 1 anyways anytime soon so I'm just curious about your thoughts. I enjoy locally hosted FPS against friends of equal suckage but I have no use for online, multi-player where I see the loading screen longer than I see the game world. Refreshing to see a gaming company do something about that for the non-hardcore folks.

#401912 - 03/15/14 02:52 AM Re: What video games are you playing tonight? [Re: terzaghi]
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
shareholder in the making

Loc: Richland, WA, USA
Man, I really want to play Titanfall. But like Murph, I'd rather do local matches of only people I know.

#401944 - 03/16/14 11:16 AM Re: What video games are you playing tonight? [Re: terzaghi]
terzaghi Offline
connoisseur

Titanfall is definitely different than most shooters with the inclusion of the titans.. However, you would be surprised how easy it is to be killed in your titan by another titan or even a human. Definitely not as quick as u can die when a human, but not overly strong. Humans can jump on your head and "rodeo" you and kill you fairly easy. You have to jump out of titan and try and kill them, or can get them off your back if you have a special smoke grenade selected .

The game is a fun change of pace from the typical FPS, but wouldn't say it is completely ground breaking as far as graphics go or that it is as good as the hype would lead you to believe. Another thing that sucks is that the multiplayer included AI playerd too that get in he way . You go to kill an AI player only to have a real Player come from the side and kill you... If you could tell easier who was AI versus human you would shoot the human first. I still highly recommend it though.

#402312 - 04/01/14 11:49 AM Re: What video games are you playing tonight? [Re: terzaghi]
medic8r Offline
axiomite

Loc: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Hey, anybody else here playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out game? If so, find me at "medic8r" so we can each get more money and donuts. Mmm, donuts.

#402365 - 04/02/14 02:13 PM Re: What video games are you playing tonight? [Re: terzaghi]
medic8r Offline
axiomite

Loc: Fredericksburg, Virginia
C'mon already!

#402367 - 04/02/14 02:43 PM Re: What video games are you playing tonight? [Re: terzaghi]
BlueJays1 Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Porch,enjoying Bombay Sapphire
Originally Posted By: terzaghi
Titanfall is definitely different than most shooters with the inclusion of the titans.. However, you would be surprised how easy it is to be killed in your titan by another titan or even a human. Definitely not as quick as u can die when a human, but not overly strong. Humans can jump on your head and "rodeo" you and kill you fairly easy. You have to jump out of titan and try and kill them, or can get them off your back if you have a special smoke grenade selected .

The game is a fun change of pace from the typical FPS, but wouldn't say it is completely ground breaking as far as graphics go or that it is as good as the hype would lead you to believe. Another thing that sucks is that the multiplayer included AI playerd too that get in he way . You go to kill an AI player only to have a real Player come from the side and kill you... If you could tell easier who was AI versus human you would shoot the human first. I still highly recommend it though.

Titanfall is a good game. One of the better games out there this gen. I agree with what you said. It doesn't have that "generic" feel to it. Somewhat original but isn't ground breaking. The bar is set pretty low right now. The most recent exclusive inFamous: Second Son was an incredibly stale open world game.

I'm playing Ground Zero right now. Decent but is more like a $10 add-on to the real game. Not worth the asking price even at $35.

I don't think I will be super impressed by a game until MLB: The Show 14 comes out in May.

-Max Payne

Page 168 of 171 < 1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 >

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.