AxiomAudio Blog

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
5 registered (bridgman, MarkSJohnson, Ajax, medic8r, exlabdriver), 101 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13294 Members
11 Forums
22822 Topics
403170 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17739
pmbuko 16257
SirQuack 13318
CV 11136
MarkSJohnson 10829
Meanwhile On Facebook

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Friday the 13th . . . oooooh! Who's your favorite Slasher flick character?

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#409 - 11/05/01 02:54 AM Tweeter Issues
Anonymous
Unregistered

A few years back I wanted to add some surround speakers to my already existing Infinity Bookshelfs. I purchased an Axiom AX 120 Sub with 2 Axiom Millenia AX 1.2 Satelites. After first bringing them home I had to take one of the satelites back and get it replaced. Then later the tweeter went out in the other satelite. I then moved and was unable to use the speakers. Now I have a place that I can use them. After looking at them I am unable to repair them myself. Are there any tricks that I can try or can I send them (or the tweeter) in for repair? Please say that I can and that it won't cost much.

Thanks,

John Clerici
jclerici@worldnet.att.net

#410 - 11/05/01 05:40 AM Re: Tweeter Issues
Ian Offline
President
aficionado

It is no problem to fix the AX1.2 tweeter. Please contact Joe Vassallo at joev@axiomaudio.com or by phone at our toll free number 877-TO-AXIOM with the details and he will look after your needs.

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.