Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19
Re: Case Closed
#58584 08/27/04 01:28 AM
aficionado
aficionado
This forum seems to get these types of idiots at least once a month. Recently we had Tech_pro and Pro_Tech, gee I wonder if these two were one in the same? Now we have MikeB and MtnBkr, same letters in uppercase and coincidental that MtnBkr actually heard the Streem speakers in the nick of time if you will. Must be the only owner of these ‘awesome’ speakers.
Anyway, we should’ve snuffed this blaze at the beginning. I must admit that it’s kind of fun watching this crap, I’m guilty for allowing myself to fuel the fire. I guess it’s like watching Jerry Springer it’s very stupid but stimulates the barbaric side of us.

I think ABBA needs to Hi Jack this thread again.

M80's VP150 QS8's Earthquake SuperNova MKV-15
Integra DTR-7.4 Outlaw 755 Outlaw M200's Outlaw ICBM
Call in the clowns!
#58585 08/27/04 03:27 AM
T
T
First let me apologise for posting in this thread. I'm fairly sure that most here want to see it gone. I will be brief and to the point. I will be posting here and in the other thread that deals with this subject. (Same post)

First things first.

I happen to be the owner of the Streem speakers John (NeverHappy) was making reference to in these forums. I have a pair and he has heard them on numerous occasions at my cabin. Calling him a liar is uncalled for and to be blunt, stupid, childish, moronic, and a whole lot of other words that I'm sure you MarkB aka MtnBkr or vice versa would not be able to comprehend..... so I will spare you the trouble of digging out your copy of "Words For Dummies". Yep, you got it, John won't take shots at you but I got no problem doing it although I feel bad. So far everyone you have taken on here has given it back ten fold and your responses, well are lacking.

I purchased these speakers for a spare room I have in my house. My plan was to set something up for my teenage son but after hearing them, that quickly changed. Even my 14 year old didn't want to keep them. Yes they are in fact that bad. The only reason I still have them is because I needed something at my cabin that was low cost due to the high number of break and enters in and around our lake. I will not lose any sleep if I do happen to be vandalized and they are taken.

I won't bore anyone with details on what makes these speakers not worth the time of day as John got it right with his analogy on mid 80's speakers. He can also explain it far better then I can. I buy stuff and have it for years. John seems to have a new system every 6 months. It seems to be an addiction to some extent.

What is with the two names anyway MarkB aka MtnBkr , Identity crisis? Compensating perhaps? Are you one of those little boy's who's mommy didn't breast feed you long enough? Perhaps to long? Perhaps she hasn't stopped? It's clear that you are in fact one in the same. If not and there are two of you out there who think like this, GOD help us all!

John, buddy, please don't be pissed I posted here but the BS this clown was throwing at you was a joke. If anyone has any problems with me defending John against this fool, sorry but it had to be done.

Re: Call in the clowns!
#58586 08/27/04 03:43 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Hey dude! It was unnecessary as this has been a one sided debate since it started but thanks for stopping in. :-)

LOL!!
#58587 08/27/04 06:01 AM
M
MarkB Offline OP
buff
OP Offline
buff
M
Oh, that's cute. The "Cabin Guy" now suddenly shows up. And NeverHappy just coincidentally notices and posts right underneath him. LOL!!! I guess he didn't like being taken to task for his B.S. Anyone who doesn't know whom to believe now is just an idiot.

But you're right. I'm just a shill, a troll, a troglodyte. Whatever you want to call me. You need a thick skin to mention another brand on a company Web site. Fortunately, I have one.

I knew my original post would cause more heat than light. I knew that 95% of the replies I received would be worthless, and they sure were.

For those who were sincere, I appreciate the help. Unfortunately, you were swamped by a herd of trolls that just happen to be Axiom customers. I guess good brands don't make for good people. Fortunately for me, "MtnBkr" is a real Streem customer, and he and I are not the same person. Wherever you are, I thank you again, even if you didn't have the cojones to follow-up more than once. That's all right. I have enough for both of us.

Anyone who cares about audio, and not just shilling for his particular brand, can find out more about Streem on Audioreview, Audioholics or ecoustics.com. There you will find real reviews by real customers, not make-believe nonsense.

If you just want to B.S. and talk about beer and B-B-Q, then you don't have to go anywhere else. You're right at home here.

LOL!!!

Last edited by MarkB; 08/27/04 06:09 AM.
Re: LOL!!
#58588 08/27/04 06:17 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
In reply to:

Oh, that's cute. The "Cabin Guy" now suddenly shows up. And NeverHappy just coincidentally notices and posts right underneath him.

You got way to much free time there buddy! First I'm a liar and now like you, I'm two people in one. COOL!

In reply to:

Anyone who cares about audio, and not just shilling for his particular brand

This is the only thing that is starting to piss me off a little. Why do you keep ignoring the fact that I have Monitor Audios? Is it to big a sentence for you to take in all at once?

Like I said, keep up the good work as you have no idea how much fun this is turning out to be. Best part is, I don't have to do squat, you do it all for me!!!

One more thing there skippy, please stop pushing those speakers.........it's embarrassing. As for the reviews, give us all a break already and get over it.

#58589 08/27/04 06:27 AM
M
MarkB Offline OP
buff
OP Offline
buff
M
In case no one notices, "The Cabin Guy" and "NeverHappy" posted within 16 minutes of one another. That should tell you they're one in the same. And I saved a copy on my browser in case he tries to delete it now and deny "The Cabin Guy" ever posted. That won't work. You're busted.

Isn't it funny how they both have the same 10-year-old grammar? LOL!!

Dude, you were doing a lot better when you just kept your mouth shut and let the other trolls fight your battles for you! You just gave your game away!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Monitors
#58590 08/27/04 06:32 AM
M
MarkB Offline OP
buff
OP Offline
buff
M
Quote: "Why do you keep ignoring the fact that I have Monitor Audios? Is it to big a sentence for you to take in all at once?"

LOL!! I believe every word you say. No, really, I DO!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#58591 08/27/04 07:03 AM
devotee
devotee
Or he called his friend up and said "hey, look at this [censored]."

The forums have been perfect until you arrived, and nobody but you agrees with you. You're the troll, kiddo. The whole "LOOK AT THESE SPEAKS SHOULD I GET THEM WHY NOT??? YOU MUST BE SHILL!!!" act is retarded. You ask us what we think of a shady company, we tell you, and you go apeshit when we don't agree with all of EIGHT user reviews(a few probably written by the same person). I can almost see you jumping for joy in front of your monitor after seeing that we thought they were a shady company, since it gives you the chance to be the hero activist who reveals all of us paid, lying, shills for who we really are.

Yeah, we're all lying about the speakers we've had, have now, and will lie as much as we can to steal your money. We're so much worse than the company that won't even put their number or addy on the website.

You're a friggin' joke.

#58592 08/27/04 07:27 AM
M
MarkB Offline OP
buff
OP Offline
buff
M
Axiom Epic 80 - $2,400
Streem HT-808 - $629

Publicly humiliating a liar on his own message board...

PRICELESS!!!!!

Keep this in mind, sonny. Liars are Never Happy.

#58593 08/27/04 07:31 AM
M
MarkB Offline OP
buff
OP Offline
buff
M
Quote: "Or he called his friend up and said "hey, look at this [censored]."

Yeah, sure.

Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc