http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002ERXBS/bobanddavidco-20/002-9344802-5244019

Okay, some of you may be familiar with this outstandingly funny sketch comedy show which did four seasons on HBO in the late 90's. Some, however, may not. They're releasing the 4th and final season on DVD next week, and if you're a fan of comedy, I highly recommend picking this up. It's been called the funniest sketch comedy show ever created and I highly agree.

Mr. Show may take some explaining to those of you who've not heard of it. It's not your typical sketch show by any means. It follows a "stream of consciousness" pattern where one sketch will flow into the next seamlessly (Unlike a certain NBC sketch show that has never learned how to end it's sketchs in almost 30 years of being on the air). It's done so well that before you may realize it, you've watched an entire episode of seven some-odd sketches. And they always wrap the show up where they started at the beginning of the episode. It's brilliantly funny and intelligent. And after all these years, the comedy is still fresh and timeless.

If you like season 4, I recommend the previous two releases of Seasons 1 & 2 (in one set) and Season 3. All can be picked up at Amazon, or your local DVD shop.

Bow to the power of Bob and David!