AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
EP175v4 with M3v4
Jungle's HT
Who's Online
1 registered (EFalardeau), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13336 Members
11 Forums
22942 Topics
405756 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17809
pmbuko 16296
SirQuack 13344
CV 11268
MarkSJohnson 10964
Meanwhile On Facebook

Just two more days! Better tell your gift-givers! http://axiomaudio.com/holida...

So many people took advantage of the weekend sales! Lots of auditioning about t...

Only a few hours left to get a gift card worth up to 25% of your purchase! http:...

Four days to get in on the action!

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#62979 - 08/29/05 09:40 PM Re: Finding Nemo - Darla Tap scene Demo concern
bridgman Offline
axiomite

Loc: Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
>>these are animals that headbutt the 1.5" box steel bars in the corrals a few hundred times a day... like hitting a pelt-covered cinder block.

Yeah... I would not feel too bad for the calf. There is a farm next door to my new property... drove up earlier in the year and there were a bunch of very young... um... cattle milling around. They looked really cute. I pulled over to the side of the road and they wandered over... then started running... then a couple of them lowered their heads... and they were pretty damn BIG by the time they got near my car.

If anyone wants to know how fast a Dodge Magnum can go backwards, I might be able to help

#62980 - 08/29/05 10:12 PM Re: Finding Nemo - Darla Tap scene Demo concern
F107plus5 Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Fla. Orig. Mich.
My Aunt and Uncle had a pretty extensive farm in Illinois and my family used to visit them in the summer quite often.

They had a bunch of cattle in the timber that were almost closer to a wild herd!! They also had a barn full of hay or straw bundles that the cattle had access to.

My little brother and I had a jolly time teasing the cattle{we had much more respect for the hogs, and one particularly nasty half blind rooster who thought that he were the elected barnyard tyrant)But we'd pick a cow to tease and then run for the barn and up onto the straw. My Uncle tolerated it, but my Aunt heard the ruccus and put a halt to it so she wouldn't have to send at least one of us kids home with serious damage. It was fun while it lasted, but it was scarry fun as even an ol' cow could run a whole lot faster than even we super-quick little guys had expected!!

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.