IMO Ontario just re-elected a party that wasted billions of tax payers dollars through their own corruption, put Ontario further in debt (which will reach close to 300 billion soon). Wynne put forth no economic policy on job creation (roughly 500,000+ are unemployed in Ontario). Their platform put forth no plan on reducing government spending. In fact you will see a push on spending on transit and other infrastructure. Non of which the province can afford.

Having seen the bureaucracy first hand I think Hudak is correct that the public sector is out of hand. People in our government making too much money for doing little. The increase in public sector jobs has not lead to better service (education, healthcare etc). In fact unemployment has risen during this period.

The private sector are the ones that can't find jobs yet its the public sector and their unions which continue to get catered to.

The same people that voted for the Liberals will be the same ones bitching in the coming years about their hydro bills.

Companies like Axiom will face a tax hike in the coming years meaning you will be paying more your speakers.

Canada is very similar to the US in terms of its politics but opposite in terms of parties. Canadians fear monger over conservative politics and Americans fear monger over liberal politics but neither are as far left or far right as the "fear" is made to be.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne