I have to give this lady all the credit that is due to her.

Yesterday i was taking my usual lunch time walk when I noticed a lady walking ahead of me. She was maybe in her mid to high sixties but this is only relevant when you get to the end of the story.

She was wearing a Very blue shirt that had already caught my eye but something about her walk caused me to look even closer. At first, I couldn't figure out what it was. Then I noticed that her right arm was noticeably longer than the left as she swung them back and forth. Her left arm ended somewhere at the mid-thigh but her right arm went pretty much to her knee.

OK, so no biggie. She was obviously otherwise super fit for her age by the way she walked with so much energy, so all is well.

Then it happened. She turned around to look into the window of the Great George St. Gallery and I saw the front of her blue shirt. She was proudly sporting a Fantastic Four symbol on it !!!!

For those who might not catch the relevance, the leader of the Fantastic Four's super power is the ability to stretch his entire body to insane lengths and shapes.

Now maybe she is just, like me, a person who never grew up and still enjoys the odd comic book or maybe one of her kids was playing a cruel joke, but I got the impression from her obvious comfort with her uniqueness, her energetic walk and her grin as she looked in at the gallery that she was probably the type of person who was given a bit of a challenge in life and she was running with it, making it her own.

KUDOS Super Cool Lady!!!!!! I wanted to chat with her about her shirt but I settled for exchanging a friendly hello as I went around her as I'm pretty sure she caught me smiling at her shirt as I walked by.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.