I know, the title doesn't really work for when people are going to post here, but the threads that end with "tonight?" seem to do well.

I had a weird dream a couple nights ago. Sean, you may appreciate this one slightly more than the others, as it had Cari, the girl you met along with me, in it.

We were vacationing in Hawaii, and some other friends met us there after we'd been there a couple of days. Most of the time we were in this huge mall just walking around, but then after my best friend and his wife arrived, they wanted to discuss what we could all do together, so they had us meet on the beach. Cari and I were headed there, but then we parted ways for a while, still in the mall. I ran into Cari again, and she had a drink. It was a virgin fruity drink. She said she got it because the vendor wasn't selling sodas yet, like they couldn't sell soda before a certain time.

Anyway, we got to the beach to talk about stuff, but then my dream veered and I was headed home in a plane. It was already the
middle of the flight, and I woke up to find there had been problems. It was supposedly getting better. It had been a red alert, but they adjusted it to a "negative orange," whatever the hell that was supposed to mean. However, after this upbeat announcement, one of the wings exploded, and the pilot started losing control. Also, for some reason, everyone was cocooned in their own padded chamber. I was unable to see anyone else, just my own chamber. But yeah, as we descended, destined to impact with the ocean, they were announcing, "We're going in the drink! We're going in the drink!" over and over again. I prayed to God that I wouldn't die there, and thankfully,
that's when I woke.

It was really scary when I was dreaming it, but after waking, it seemed ridiculous and lame. However, I think I'm going to use "Negative Orange" as my next brand, after SuperGrand UltraDeluxe is old and tired. After all, the logo for Negative Orange is very easy.