Hi, folks,
I finally got a center speaker and up until now I've just had it sitting on a stand in front of the audio/TV rack about a foot off the floor. I want to now position it correctly and am wondering whether to put it on one of the 3 shelves on the rack or whether to mount a wall shelf behind the TV. Only bad thing about that is the rack and TV are pretty deep, so I think it would have to go pretty much higher than the TV, in order for the TV to not interfere with the sound from it.

Let me apologize in advance for this crummy photo - my phone is my only camera.

It's going to be a pain in the butt no matter what I do - moving my receiver, or making a shelf. The bottom shelf currently has my old receiver sitting there, unused. So my thought was to remove it and store it elsewhere, then shift the cable box and modem downward to the bottom shelf and then put the center either on the TOP shelf of the rack or in the middle shelf of the rack.
So, make a space for it on the rack? or mount it way up over the TV, on the wall?
Thanks for taking a look for me. My system, as you can see, is crammed in a corner, but sounds really decent. My surround M3s are sort of behind me, on a computer desk for the moment, so I know I have some wall mounting to do there too. But for the moment they are ok.

thanks! smile

[url=[URL=http://s250.photobucket.com/user/emzpublic/media/wheretoputcenter.jpg.html][/url]][/url]

Aunty Em
Tampa, FL