Well, been a long time since i have posted anything about Home theaters but the time has come

We are going to be building a house in the near future and we're desiging the house plans right now. So far theres is a 13'x19' space that has been dedicated to a home theater room, walls will probbly be 9' high. Budget is about 20k for everything, so i need a audio system, front projector and screen and still have to have about 5k left for furnishings.

A few of the things that come to mind is the Epic 80 7.1 system for speakers with either a HSU or SVS or possibly even axiom sub. For reciever i was tossing around the idea of the NAD T773 with the C372 to power front left and right speakers, and probbly a $3-400 dvdp.

Because i already own the M80's and the NAD C370 im fairly confident that it would sound good and perform well but am always open to suggestions. The main area i need ideas is for the video portion. I want around a 6' or bigger screen and a front projector for the room and i have zero experience with the video part. I looked at a few projectors online, crutchfields most expensive one was around 9k (doable) but i had previously thought that was around the mid and of things. Are there any particular brands i should look into or stay away from?

Nothing is written in stone yet so any ideas or advice would be great