I am looking for the right speakers to fit my surround sound needs. I have a pretty big room that has a high sloping ceiling. This room is 26'X 16'. This room is connected to two other rooms (very open house). The adjoining dining room/kitchen nooks are 10'X 13' and 10'X 11.5' with a wall separating them from each other, both fully open to the gathering room side (where the home theater is going). These speakers need to be hung at least 10 feet high above numerous Windows etc... The ceiling goes up another 10 to 15 feet above where I need to hang these speakers (at least on one side, like I said, it slopes up on one side). Since this is such a big and open area, what speakers would you recommend for a 7.1 set up? I was thinking about axiom speakers. I am getting a Harman Kardon AVR635 to run these speakers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Like what type of speakers and how many of a certain type for a 7.1 experience for this room. Since the 60” TV will go on top of the fireplace (TV in cattycorner position) where would you recommend hanging the speakers? My speaker budget is around $1500 or so. Thank you for your time.

Front of room 1

Front of room 2

Back of room 1

Back of room 2