Hi everyone still no luck getting the pros from my local stero shoppe. I have been playing phone tag with them all week and its starting to piss me off. Well its been a week with the EP500 and I still have to turn the volume past 12 O clock to even get the driver moving during music. It is in a small bedroom so it should blow me away in there right? I have the sub on bypass and the xovers all at 80hz on my amp. I am thinking it might be the amp, the standbye mode quit working completely on it which does indicate some kind of problem (sherwood R772) Since this only my second sub from the EP175 I really am not sure what the performance should be in a small bedroom but for the price I paid it should blow the bedroom out. I wish there was some way I could tell if there is a problem but I guess I wont know til I get the pros out here with another amp to see. My Epic grand master 500 sounds good but the bass isnt that noticeable except during movies as long as the volume is cranked way up. And if I crank it too far it distorts which according to the product discription it is not suppose to do. It really doesnt sound any louder than the 175 which is why I think somethings wrong.

Last edited by th3at3rguy; 08/08/09 06:19 PM.