I have seen the Sale on this website for the CT60. I have a little information about them (basics), but was wondering if I could get an idea of what they are "best" at. ARe they primarily a home theater speaker, or do they do music well also? What is their competition, what can I guage them against? They seem to be a little like the Paradigm phantom and a few Polk's I have seen- with the titanium tweeter being the exception, of course. Since I am nowhere near any where that sells these speakers , and am really looking hard at them- (I have never heard of your speakers( thanks to Soundstage! for the link)- but now FINALLY the paradigms I like have some competition in the bang for the buck category! [ I have the ATOMS and would like to use the CT60 as A- mains and A-fronts with the Atoms being B-mains and A-rears] ). Home theater is OK and I enjoy it- but I like music better. I know this is the Axiom website :), but I REALLY like my Atoms- I would like the compararble clean and clear, mostly uncolored sound that they have, with a little bit meatier midrange and more bass- which is why I am wondering about the CT60. I have read the soundstage review of the m3ti, and a few other reviews and was very impressed, but have found nothing on the ct60. ANy help and information would be greatly appreciated!