Hello everybody!
Here's the thing: I want to replace my JBL N-center & N24 front sat. speakers. I'm having shielding problems with the N-center, so that's definitely got to go! Since I'm getting a new center I figured I'd replace the fronts, to keep everything matched. I'm looking at the VP50, I think that'd be a good match for my system. BTW, I have a H/K AVR320 (55wpcX5) but I might be getting an Onkyo 797, so just bear that in mind. I was also looking at the M3's or M2's but now I'm think about the M1's. I could get the VP50 & a pair of M1's from the F.O. for less than $300. That's sweet. It seems the M1 is comprable to the N24's, at least size-wise, and I like their size. Plus, it seems the Axiom are more sensitive, nice to see because of the H/K's power (or lack thereof).
Anyway, I mostly listen to movies through my system. A little music every now and then. The speakers are about 6-7' away. I don't listen to stuff that loud since I live in an apartment. I'm going to keep the N24's in the rear (at least, 'til I can get the QS surrounds) and I have an Acoustic Research PS112 subwoofer.
OK, there you have it. Thanks for the help.
Big L