Need some help choosing a HT speaker setup for a 14x17 family room with solid walls on 3 sides (2x14', 1x17'). The other 17' side is open to the kitchen. I've got a Yamaha RXV630 HT Receiver with 75W/channel. I've been looking at the Rockets, Axioms and B&Ws. The Rockets and Axioms are more in my price range. Currently the TV (55" LCD) sits against a 14' wall with the loveseat on the opposite wall. The couch sits between the kitchen and family room opposite the 17' hard wall. I really don't have room for speakers on the side so my surrounds will end up behind the love seat and I only have a foot or so from the wall to the loveseat. We probably run 80% HT and 20% music. We do like the music in 5 channel mode but may have run it that way based on the size of my previous room with the smaller satellites.

Questions:

1) Epic60 or Rockets ? (M60ti/VP150/QS8 vs 550mkII/200/300)

2) VP150 or VP100 ?

3) QS8 or QS4 ?

4) The M60's can be bi-amped... so I could run the A&B Main outs from my 630 to both posts on the Axioms... will it make that much of a difference?

5) Does the 630 (75W/channel) have enough to drive the 60/150/8 setup nicely?

Not sure about the sub. Seems like I can get an SVS or even a Rocket sub with more power, lower punch and smaller footprint for less money.

Thanks,
SharksFan