Ok, we are finally getting to the point of deciding on wall speakers for our living room upstairs, WAF. We have a 46" Panny Plasma currently, so I would probably spread the speakers out a bit in case we ever get a larger TV. We will be sitting about 14ft back. The room is 15ft x 21ft with a slight vaulted ceiling. The 15ft dimension is the one that is setup for viewing as the fireplace is off to one corner.

Questions:

1) Which speakers? I'm looking at the On-Wall, and the T-Series Inwall (less models). Performance wise I don't think there will be much difference. Installation wise, not much either. Any feedback from users that have heard both?

2) Do I really need a center channel for this setup? In my basement, the width of my front soundstage is like 15ft, so a center is vital as the Phantom center does not work as well off center with wide seating. I would think in this situation where the speakers will be much closer, and listening criteria is not as crucial, that just having the left/right as Phantom will work fine?

I won't be using Q's for the surrounds, so will probably put identical speakers as the front left/right on the back wall in case I decide to move the TV to the opposite wall some day.

3) Haven't figured out where to put my old Denon 2805 yet, but will need to run the speaker wires within the walls from the attic down to that location.

4) Could I run an additional pair of wires hooked up to each speaker, from the second speaker terminals to a different location where I might move my receiver some day, if I move the TV to the opposite wall?. I would not have them hooked up on the receiver end obviously unless I moved the receiver some day.

thanks for now...Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85