Hey all - haven't been on the forums for quite awhile. I'm looking for some advice on a new low-priced amp to drive my Axioms.

I am moving my beloved M60s to an upstairs master bedroom that's about 350 s.f. in size, roughly 17.5 x 20 feet. They'll be playing streaming digital music from my Sonos, but I know from experience that the Sonos' built-in class D 50 watt amp can't drive the M60s well. (Actually, it can't drive anything very well, but it's okay at medium volumes on my M3s and Ascend Acoustic bookshelves.) I plan on passing the Sonos signal to a separate amp.

I like the prices and products at Dayton Audion/Parts Express, and they have this APA150 Power Amp for sale at $125:
Dayton Audio - APA150 Amplifier

In stereo mode, it's 75 watts a channel. Do you think this will be enough to drive the M60s? Key point - this is a bedroom. I like to turn it up sometimes in private, but this won't be a party room where we need high volumes often. I don't want to spend too much on this amp, but I also am strictly buying it to power the M60s, so I want it to work.

"These go to eleven."