Again, i'm just doing as much research as possiable before i order.

I found an older review (from a real person) not a paid reviewer. That had both speakers in his own home. The room size is close to mine at 16X30. To make a long story short, he loved the M80's for treble, was better then the Swan. But he felt the Swan gave a much bigger sound stage, and the bass hit in him in the chest (basically a better bass feel) This is with the M80 V2 version. This was a 2 channel test. NOT a HT setup. Speaker against speaker.

The are a few things that bother me about this test. His choice of amp, and his speaker placement. He was using an Outlaw 7125 which i'm sure is a fine amp, but geared for surround sound, and puts out a "supposed" 125 watt per. Which is fine for the Swan since it supposedly only handles up to 200watts. but may not be that great for the M80.
He was placing both speakers at 2.5 feet off the back wall, 3 feet from the side walls. Which may be fine for the Swans as everything is front fireing in the Swan, but again, not so in the M80's.
It would seem to me the position of the M80's is more critical due to the back fireing ports. 2.5 feet seems to much to me for the M80's.
Any thoughts about any of this???