Just had to share a couple of changes that have happened in the cgolf family over the past month or so.

First--My brother has owned his current system since around 1993 and his speakers were none other than--drum roll--Bose cubes.... cry

He's heard all of my different systems over the years and I've been telling him about what speakers and separates could do for him, etc, etc. About 4 months ago he decided that he would start thinking about and looking into getting some different speakers and electronics. After much discussion, he finally pulled the trigger on a pair of M60s, a new Onkyo receiver and Emotiva amp and a new TV.

We hooked it all up, calibrated everything and for the past 2 weeks all I have heard from him is "I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! laugh He loves his M60s so much that yesterday he told me he was going to order a pair of M3s on wall for his computer room to replace another set of, drum roll-Bose cubes!!! smile

So, my point is that there is always hope, even for the most die-hard Bose fans.......

Second thing. I've owned most all the Axiom speakers but defected a year ago to Swan 6.2s. Yes, I had a nervous breakdown and fell apart...... sick But alas, last week I finally sold them and have now put in an order for another set of M60s..... They arrive this Friday..... smile